Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Forever 21, You Overwhelming Beast...

Another busy Spring Break day. Went to Ihop with Mom at 7 am (I am a good daughter, and their pancakes are to die for), bought a new car battery, got my TB test shot, given to me by a cute Asian lady who said, "there will be hurt," but what she doesn't know is I'm a champ. Then I went and installed the aforementioned car battery in to Big Bertha. Poor baby....she's chugging along. I'm paraying she lasts until I can afford a newer one.

Because let's face it...Ma and Pop and pretty much over supported my pa-tooty. As am I.

Then I went to Forever 21 to exchange a top I bought yesterday that didn't fit right.

Now I have to ask...WHY do you need such a big Forever? Maybe I'm not girly enough, but sometimes I walk out of there feeling so drained...physically...emotionally...spiritually...and on some occasions, financially. I loved this shirt when I bought it yesterday. Then I tried on the new size, and hated it. THEN I spent the next hour wanderng around, trying on different shirts, dresses, skirts...nothing.

Then finally, I found these simple solid colored tank tops for 4.50. HELLO Fabulous Finds. I purchased for, and owed the store 21 cents. Sorry, but that is legit. Give back 1 shirt, get back 4? Yes please.

But alas, as frustrated as I get with the enormous, monsterous beast that is the Forever 21 at Fair Oaks Mall, I continue to return every time I go to the mall, which is rare. Why? Beacause it is drt cheap, the Fabulous Finds are often amazing, and if you look and gig hard and long enough, you will find something. Or 4 for the price of 1. And lastly, because I am a woman. And shopping is in our DNA, and cannot be avoided.

And then I blog about it and feel very shallow at the end. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment