Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Four Year Itch

So maybe my blog is becoming a little depressing, but I am really starting to itch to get out of here. It is breaking my heart a lot, how ready I am. But at the same time, I'm ready because I am sooooo happy and soooooo excited to start this next chapter in my life.

I'm sitting at my computer, looking at beautiful high resolution pictures on one of my favorite websites, interfacelift.com. It's full of beautiful pictures of nature in its most beautiful forms from all over the world, and I'm thinking, college is holding me back. College is holding me back. Just like home and high school were holding me back 4 years ago.

This is a natural process, and I think I'm on the right track.

But college is keeping me in one place, and I am itching to move. Methophorically and literally. I've found something special, something that gives me a million other things to look forward to, and where I am now is kind of a dead end. I've gotten what I came here for, not without disappointment. (Sorry about it, JMU School of Music, but you actually blow). And I'm ready to take those skills and roll.

I feel like every post might always relate to my next part of life. It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment