Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sprang Breakz

Well, considering my semester is devoid of any overwhelming amounts of responsibility, I wasn't in "desperate need" of this break, but I am happy to be home. I just spent a nice, busy day with my family, taking Colleen back to CNU, and then ordering pizza, watching reruns of Saturday Night Live, a family tradition, and now the Oscars. 2 dogs sleeping around me. A nice break from college-ness.

AND BEAUTIFUL WEATHER TODAY! Very refreshing, and I cannot wait to get back to JMU to let Spring take over, and bring that amazing ambiance that only Spring can bring. The student body seems to quadruple almost. I'm positive that will put me in a pretty amazing mood. It has the last 3 years. The bushes in our front yard have been dead for too long. It's time to see some color here. The valley is such a beautiful place, especially in the late Spring.

And, Monique just won Best Supporting Actress and I'm all about it.

We had lunch with my Aunt and Grammy while in Newport News today. Everyone needs a woman like my Grammy in their life. She is a Saint. Perfection, for sure. I couldn't even begin to describe her, so I won't. But she's amazing.

Not much else to say. Definitely going to be busy this week. Memorizing music for my recital, Student teaching portfolio, program notes, etc...more work than I've done all semester. It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment